Artificial Grass Market Research Report by Installation, by Fiber Base Material, by Infill Material, by Application – Global Forecast to 2025
Artificial Grass Market Research Report By Installation (Flooring And Wall Covering), By Fiber Base Material (Nylon, Polyethylene And Polypropylene), By Filler Material, By Application – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19
New York, Jan 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of the Report “Artificial Turf Market Research Report By Installation, By Fibreboard, By Filler, By Application – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulatively Known Effects of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06015708/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps business leaders make better decisions when money exchange data is available.
1. The global artificial turf market is expected to grow from USD 3,838.72 million in 2020 to USD 5,612.39 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global artificial turf market is expected to grow from EUR 3,365.86 million in 2020 to EUR 4,921.05 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global artificial turf market is projected to grow from £ 2,992.25 million in 2020 to £ 4,374.82 million by the end of 2025.
4. The global artificial turf market is expected to grow from JPY 409,688.69 million in 2020 to JPY 598,984.23 million by the end of 2025.
5. The global artificial turf market is expected to grow from A $ 5,574.33 million in 2020 to A $ 8,149.93 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation & coverage:
In this research report, the artificial turf is categorized in order to forecast revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the installation, the artificial turf market for floor and wall coverings was examined.
Based on fiber base material, the artificial turf market studied nylon, polyethylene and polypropylene.
Based on infill material, the artificial turf market for petroleum based infills, plant based infills and sand infill was studied. The petroleum based fillings were further studied with acrylic / polymer coated sand, ethylene propylene diene monomer, post industrial product mills, styrene butadiene rubber and thermoplastic elastomers.
Based on the application, the artificial turf market examined the areas of contact sports, landscaping, leisure and non-contact sports.
Based on geography, the artificial turf market explored the Americas, the Asia-Pacific region, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The American region has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia Pacific region has been studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The region studied is Europe, Middle East, and Africa in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Company usability profiles:
The report examines in depth the latest significant developments from the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global artificial turf market, including Act Global, AstroTurf Corporation, Controlled Products LLC, EL ESPARTANO SA, Foreverlawn, Inc., Global Syn-Turf, Inc., K & B. JUNWOO CO., LTD., Limonta Sport SpA, Nurteks Hali, Nurteks Hali Sanayi VE Ticaret AS, Rhino-Turf, Shaw Industries Group, Inc., SIS Pitches, Sports Group, SportGroup Holding, Tarkett SA, The Grass Company, TigerTurf, Victoria PLC and WinterGreen Synthetic Grass LLC.
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost all industries. Therefore, the long-term effects will affect industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research expands our research framework to ensure that underlying COVID-19 issues and possible pathways forward are considered. The report provides insights into COVID-19, taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
360iResearch ™ FPNV positioning matrix:
The 360iResearch ™ FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes the vendors in the artificial turf market based on the business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features) and customer support) companies involved in it helps make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window for 360iResearch ™:
The 360iResearch ™ Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions. The 360iResearch ™ competitive strategic window helps the vendor define an alignment or correspondence between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or low cost opportunity for vendors to employ successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue expanding their business and growing.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging countries and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of leading companies
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. How big and how does the global artificial turf market forecast?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and effects of COVID-19 on the global artificial turf market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas should investments be made in the global artificial turf market during the forecast period?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global artificial turf market?
5. What are the technology trends and legal framework in the global artificial turf market?
6. Which modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global artificial turf market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06015708/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all of the market research you need – instantly in one place.
The story goes on
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Originally published January 29, 2021, 4:49 a.m.