SYNLawnⓇ Unveils New and Enhanced Artificial Turf Products for New Year | News
DALTON, Ga., February 23, 2021 / PRNewswire / – SYNLawn®, the largest manufacturer and unrivaled innovator of artificial grass in North America, announced its latest product enhancements and new offerings, which will be launched in early 2021. Products now include increased soy content, enhanced drainage, additional color options and Super Yarn ™ technology. SYNLawn will soon have five new additions that have been awarded the Certified Biobased Product label by the US Department of Agriculture (USDA).
“SYNLawn is committed to sustainability,” he said George Neagle, Executive Vice President at SYNLawn. “We are uniquely positioned as the first artificial turf company with a certified product under the USDA’s BioPreferred program, and currently under development, that increases the use of renewable agricultural resources and helps reduce negative environmental and health impacts.”
In an increasingly crowded marketplace, SYNLawn is committed to delivering exceptional quality and real value to its customers with outstanding products, including unmatched lifetime warranties and sustainability commitments and the industry’s leading safety ratings. The new offers include:
- SYNPro P.AND: The low-pile lawn is an ideal choice for pets and their parents. It is easy to clean and maintain, and has a high drainage rate.
- SYNPro P.LAY: Multipurpose lawn for countryside, pets, playgrounds, sports and golf. Available in five fun stock colors and individually on request.
- SYNLawn PLAY PLATINUM STX43 with super yarn: Designed for playgrounds as a safe lawn for children of all ages with non-abrasive blades of grass. Contains Sanitized® Antimicrobial, DualChill ™ IR Reflective and StatBlock ™ Anti-Static.
- SYNSport:: This multi-purpose type of lawn is perfect for golf fairways and indoor and outdoor sports applications. It is available with colors to accommodate sporting features and limits.
- SYNRye 200: Ideal for high-traffic areas, ASTM-certified E108 Class A fire protection class with HeatBlock ™ and UV protection.
- SYNPro 80: A perfect fit for residential lawns and durable enough to meet the needs of commercial applications.
- SYNPro 100: Premium quality for contractors and landscaping, pet and play applications.
- SYNTipede X43 with super yarn: Superior durability with an unexpected soft feel. Designed for high foot traffic applications including schools, playgrounds, public parks and commercial uses. Contains Sanitized® Antimicrobial, DualChill ™ IR Reflective and StatBlock ™ Anti-Static.
- SYNAugustine 847 with super yarn: The thickest and densest style of artificial grass available. The low pile height, close-knit straw, and realistic blades of grass are perfect for pet parents, commercial pet facilities, and golfers. Contains Sanitized® Antimicrobial, DualChill ™ IR Reflective and StatBlock ™ Anti-Static.
- SYNLawn ROOFDECK PLATINUM Platinum SR 200: The ultimate artificial roof, cover and patio grass for performance and safety. Nylon fibers offer high melt resistance to window reflectance and the highest safety rating in the industry.
For more information about the entire SYNLawn product range, please visit www.SYNLawn.com.
SYNLawnⓇ is the largest manufacturer and unrivaled innovator of artificial grass in North America. As part of the SportGroup Holding® family of companies, SYNLawn, together with sister surface brands Astroturf, Rekortan, APT and Laykold, supplies the best products available on the market. The SYNLawn product range also includes Calico Greens ™, a high-quality line of artificial wall displays. SYNLawn’s turnkey network of 100 dealers seamlessly combines environmental stewardship with industry-leading innovation. Made in Dalton, GASYNLawn uses bio-based ingredients such as soy and sugar cane, as well as consumer-conscious additives such as antimicrobials to meet the diverse needs of customers. With more than 200,000 residential and commercial facilities, the company is raising the bar for global artificial turf standards and transforming the idea of grass. We have a proprietary system that is over 70 percent renewable content. For more information visit www.SYNLawn.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest andYoutube.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/synlawn-unveils-new-and-enhanced-artificial-turf-products-for-new-year-301233321.html